In this work experience, expect to gain:
- An understanding of the key disciplines and concepts relevant to the work of a Junior Digital Engineer as well as their day-to-day tasks
- Experience in analysing different data sets, consulting peer Junior Engineers about potential designs and their implementation, and designing a digital management system online.
- Practice in data processing, product designing and customer interaction skills.
- Soft skills to set you apart, including problem solving, critical thinking, communication, and work ethic.
- Certified microcredential titled ‘Junior Digital Engineer Virtual Work Experience at Inland Rail’, that can boost your chances of kick-starting a career in areas related to geoscience
Is this the right program for you? Complete the quiz below to find out!
We understand that you're busy with school and other commitments. Our goal is to give you a meaningful experience that will open up new doors for you, but also one that you can manage. The quiz below will help you evaluate whether this is the right fit for you.
...still with us? Awesome! Head to the next page to check out an outline of your program!