In your role, you will:
- Tackle important project management skills and their significance in carrying out large scale infrastructure projects
- Use your passion and knowledge about construction and engineering to virtually explore safety processes, site surveying, and geotechnical assessments.
- Appreciate how project teams look out for our flora, fauna and cultural heritage when planning landscape altering projects.
- Learn how different skills are needed at different stages of the civil construction process, and what pathways are available to you.
- Gain soft skills like communication and problem solving that will set you apart
Now, let’s gather the tools you’ll need to hit the ground running with your project. We’ll start off by getting you familiar with your company, what a Civil Engineer does, and why their role is important.