Liam is the Graduate Sustainability Advisor for Inland Rail, assisting with the delivery of sustainability objectives and targets. What attracted Liam to this position was the challenge of being part of Australia’s largest infrastructure project and the experience of working in a high-quality sustainability team, and he is proud to have been able to complete tasks beyond the experience level of an undergraduate/graduate.
- I have travelled to 10 different countries;
- I enjoy hiking, climbing and mountain biking; and
- My high school Geography teacher is the one who got me interested in Sustainability as a career.
Alana teaches media and communications at the University of Sydney. Her passion is food, and she does a lot of research and writing about how we can make our food systems more fair & environmentally sustainable.
Alana is currently working as an Associate Professor for the Department of Media and Communications at the University of Sydney. Alana specialises in food systems and food sovereignty, aiming to construct more sustainable methods in how we produce and consume.
- Alana has two Burmese cats
- She is a verifiable globe trotter
- She has written and published 2 books 😮