We believe in amplifying core human skills and abilities, giving people from all walks of life equal opportunity to thrive - and live a life of meaning, connection and purpose. If that mission excites you, you’ll be in Grand company.
Join as a Partnership Manager and work at a rapidly growing Brisbane-based SkillsTech Startup. We simply ensure young people are aware of emerging high-growth career opportunities and are confident in the skills employers are actively seeking.
As a skilled Partnership Manager, you want to capture this unique opportunity to help Grandshake grow our reach and engagement across our diverse national customer segment including secondary schools, tertiary education providers, community organisations and Government.
You have experience in fostering new relationships through analogue (phone calls) as well as the latest digital marketing techniques that lead to growth in partnerships and increase student engagement and retention.
You are obsessed with the latest growth trends, and brands whilst not afraid of experimenting with innovative, outside-the-box techniques that drive high engagement.
In a nutshell, you have an imminent hunger to:
- Apply your relationship growth skills in a rapidly growing Start-up.
- Develop authentic channel partnerships that lead to higher engagement.
- Be part of a values-driven workplace that empowers people.
- Develop audience-centric communication and marketing strategies (digital and analogue).
- Foster new channel partnerships across our target regions using a scalable approach.
- Engage with existing partners to help boost student engagement per school.
- Be a excited spokesperson of Grandshake at local or national events as necessary.
- Work with the product team to design and deploy product launch and engagement campaigns using our digital comms and marketing platforms. (Hubspot, Customer.io, Newsletters).
- Work with our marketing partners and national student ambassadors to drive student recruitment and engagement.
- Use audience insights and data analytics tools to increase the lifetime value of our partnerships, whilst leveraging new opportunities, technology, and trends.
Your skills and qualifications:
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in marcoms or partnership related.
- Some experience in planning and implementing effective marketing and community engagement plans is desirable.
- You are a relationship-driven and personable human with effective communication skills - both written and oral.
- Experienced in developing relationships online or via direct reach (phone calls).
- Something you can do naturally is being able to simplify complex information
- Able to work autonomously and be a team player while displaying excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Collaborative spirit, positive, proactive and growth mindset.
- You have the ‘I could totally do this better’ attitude and skills.
- Love and have a passion for social causes and making a positive impact
- Think independently
- Communicate openly and mindfully
- Value the intensive pursuit of truth and excellence
- Take the initiative and have a high sense of personal accountability
- Are generous and fair
- Listen and act, without ego
- Direct reporting to the Chief Executive Officer.
- 0.8 full-time role (28-32 hrs per week - 1 day off a week) starts ASAP.
- Hybrid workplace and flexible work hours provided (for parent with school pickups duties).
- Office location Brisbane CBD.
Grandshake has always been a diverse and inclusive workplace and wishes to encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, people from various cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people with disabilities and LGBTIQ+ individuals.
Join our dream team and make a positive impact on your career - we can’t wait to hear from you!
Ready to apply? Hit the Record your answer button to submit a short video CV and upload resume after you've recorded the video. Alternatively, email CV and cover letter directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't stress you can try a few times before submitting the final video CV.